TB Revas too trendy?

I saw someone wearing these on my last trip to NY and TBH I thought they looked a bit weird. That big metal thing on the front really doesn't look great. I think there are some far nicer ballet pumps you could go for by London/French Sole :smile:

The TB Revas are trendy imo in any color- it is because of the large round hardware on the toe.

I suggest getting a more classic plain pair if you are concerned about them being out of fashion next season- maybe some Louboutin or Chanel flats??? Sigerson Morrison also makes really cute flats. Her Belle by Sigerson Morrison line would be in your price range- $200s...

they're definitely trendy by now, but still pretty good for the price.

definitely something you'll use regularly.

i find them MUCH more comfy than my gap flats, btw.

Tory burch reva flats may be trendy but its not bad for $195. I own a black leather with gold and I just love it. I think the price is reasonable, especially if you are going to wear it often.

They're definitely trendy, but I love mine! I also have French Sole/London Sole, Lanvin, and the classic brands too... it's nice to spice things up a bit. I think the Revas look more 'fun' than my others.

I have a silver pair and I love them - much more comfy than anything I tried on at the Gap - better leather too. I think they're a fun one season sort of shoe - I don't really care if I wear them after this summer/fall. I've also only seen like 2 other pairs but NYC is a different place, much more trendy.