Taylor Momsen's Bag?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey does anyone know who makes this bag? Not a very good picture, but it has some sort of logo thing hanging and pyramid studs with gold hardware.

[​IMG]

2. #2 Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2009
    doesn't marc jacobs make one w/studs like that? but i've never seen a mj w/fringe.

3. This outfits cute, I can't believe how young she is.

4. Actually, is that Hayden Harnett??

5. That bag is cute!

6. #6 Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
  7. omg thanks so much guys :smile:
    i will now be on the hunt.....lol

8. You NEED to take your hunt to the steals and deals section! someone just posted a 50% off code (PRESIDENT) so you can get that beautiful bag for $237! I just bought it in black!

9. its totally hayden harnett. wow that is so cool that she has that bag!

10. PrincessCayenne: Thanks so much for the info. Just bought the bag too. Can't believe what a deal that is. Woohoo for PRESIDENT!!

11. I couldn't decide whether to buy this bag even at the current sale price $118 bc I wasn't sure how it looks on, but after seeing it on Taylor, I went ahead and bought it:yahoo:.

12. This price is incredible!

13. Hey BabyK! I'm glad you were able to purchase the hobo. It's a cute bag. =D

14. oh wow, i haven't checked this thread til now! What a great price!!
    I'll have to think about it though cause I'm not really into fringe lol.