Taupe reveal anyone?

Thanks, MASEML! thanks to you I was able to get this bag. 😄. Very nice color! By the way, do you know what kind of leather this is? I can't tell. Not sure if it's calfskin or lambskin.

I'm so glad you got it :smile:. I think it's lambskin, isn't it?
That's what the SA told me (if I recall correctly). Isn't calfskin a little less delicate?

I'm so glad you got it :smile:. I think it's lambskin, isn't it?

That's what the SA told me (if I recall correctly). Isn't calfskin a little less delicate?

Calfskin is less delicate. My wallet is lambskin and the purse feels less buttery than my wallet..that's why I thought it may be calfskin. I will double check with the SA tomorrow and will let you know. Thanks so much for your pics, MASEML. They were gorgeous and now (thanks to you) I have one gorgeous M/L! And it's my first! Now I want another one!

Calfskin is less delicate. My wallet is lambskin and the purse feels less buttery than my wallet..that's why I thought it may be calfskin. I will double check with the SA tomorrow and will let you know. Thanks so much for your pics, MASEML. They were gorgeous and now (thanks to you) I have one gorgeous M/L! And it's my first! Now I want another one!

It's your first?! Congratulations! Such a gorgeous bag to be your first :smile:
I'm so glad you changed your mind and purchased it!

I hear you, Chanel is a very slippery slope.... So many beautiful things.

Let me know what you find out tomorrow, thanks LoveEmAll!

It's your first?! Congratulations! Such a gorgeous bag to be your first :smile:

I'm so glad you changed your mind and purchased it!

I hear you, Chanel is a very slippery slope.... So many beautiful things.

Let me know what you find out tomorrow, thanks LoveEmAll!

Yep...first M/L. 😁 I always thought it would be too small but it really isn't! It's just perfect! I want to trade in my jumbo for an M/L now 😳. I will definitely let you know what I find out.