Tattoos?

jewlzz

Mar 14, 2006
If you have a tattoo, will you post a picture of it? I've been thinking about getting one for the longest time, I just don't know what I want yet. Maybe one of your tattoos will inspire me!

Please don't be offended but I'm not comfortable with posting my tattoos online just because someone (I'm not saying you, but someone) might just copy it directly. All my work was custom made and I take pride in that. I suggest you write down a few ideas or take pictures of things that inspire you to a well-respected and health-inspected (LOL, i rhymed!) shop. Find an artist you like and are comfortable with (look thru his portfolio!!) and sit down and work on ideas together.

It takes time! Be patient and do your research. One of the worst things you could do is decide to get something totally inappropriate tattooed on you in a language you are not familiar with, i.e. the Chinese character for 'chicken' because you were born in th that year...but little do you know that 'chicken' also means 'whore' in chinese.

www.bmezine.com has a lot of pictures and stories about good and bad experiences of getting tattoos and piercing. Hope this helps! :biggrin:

jewlzz said:
If you have a tattoo, will you post a picture of it? I've been thinking about getting one for the longest time, I just don't know what I want yet. Maybe one of your tattoos will inspire me!

I don't personally have a tattoo, but was there a particular type of tattoo you had in mind - eg, a person's face, a symbol, or a word, etc.?

LauraLee said:
If you don't mind me asking, how do you like it? and did it hurt?
I like it a lot. I didn't touch make up before I had it and I'm only beginning to learn about make up now, 6 years later. It's still dark and only the eyliner part was a but painful and scary cause you have to keep your eyes open. They rubbed anesthesia on my eyebrows so I never felt a thing with that.

jewlzz said:
Thanks for the website toiletduck.

I was thinking more of symbols/characters/words rather than faces for tattoos.

You're welcome! That's where I learned a lot about body modification. Mind you, I don't have any visual piercings or tattoos lol, but it's nice to learn about people who do.

It doesnt hurt terribly bad,Its just one of those pains you cant tolerate for long.It feels like a big cat scratch.I have 2 tattoos.I have a Canadian Leaf with some flames on it,and I have the fox head,from Fox Racing,on my lower back.Both took about 15-20 minutes.