Tattersall peacoat?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
    I have been looking for this and haven't seen one in my size; I called Coach, and they said my best shot to find it is at the outlets. I saw one at the Woodbury Commons outlet this weekend, but it wasn't my size :sad: If anyone has seen this coat at an outlet in a size two or four? If you have, please let me know where!!! Thank you!
    Here's a link to a picture of it: http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/Coach/80423_mti_a0_front?$maintest$

2. I know Leesburg HAD a few, and in the smaller sizes, but you'd be best to call them.

3. I saw one at Jeffersonville on a mannequin, it was the only one, I don't know what size it was but you could give them a call and see.

4. Thank you so much for the replies! I called Leesburg and they're fresh out :Push: Still waiting to hear back from Jeffersonville though!

5. You know what, I bet they are closed today because of the big snow storm we just got. Maybe try again tomorrow.

6. If I go up there next, and I see em, I'll drop you a note on the boards if I see your size.

7. I actually saw a whole bunch in the backroom of my outlet (prime outlet at orlando fl) they have so much stuff hiding in the back it is coach heaven back there!

8. I GOT IT!!! Thank you so much for your input! I literally called almost every outlet in the nation and was told they were sold out, but Wrentham did a search and found and ordered one in an outlet in Niagara Falls; it was the last one in my size in the country! :yahoo: Can't wait for it to get here!