~~**Tano August 2009 Purchases**~~ Show Off Yer Goods!

Voodoo

Hockeygasm
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
With all the new bags coming out I thought we could have one big collective thread just for new stuff! Everyone post your August purchases here (doesn't have to just be new bags...any Tano you bought in August)!!!

Edgy Out There in deep ocean :yahoo:

vwu9g5.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my getting warmer! I love love love it!! I am not a purple person, in fact, I don't own ANYTHING purple. But the grape kept calling to me. It is such a great great color... in low light, it almost looks black, but then in bright light, you see it's grape gloriousnes.. and with the black trim...wow is it great.
Love the depth of the bag, love the turnlock, love TWO straps (crossbody is removable)...so happy I went with this!
BY the way, I got this and my rock royalty clutch from the same ebay seller.. fast shipment and beautifully packaged. I'm not sure I'm "allowed" to say, so PM me or if I can say, someone let me know!

I have a full schedule today, so I'll do modeling pics tomorrow
First pic is next to my black mona lethal for comparison.
35jm6o7.jpg

6qurnr.jpg

209n4ns.jpg

wl2dzc.jpg

Here's my getting warmer! I love love love it!! I am not a purple person, in fact, I don't own ANYTHING purple. But the grape kept calling to me. It is such a great great color... in low light, it almost looks black, but then in bright light, you see it's grape gloriousnes.. and with the black trim...wow is it great.
Love the depth of the bag, love the turnlock, love TWO straps (crossbody is removable)...so happy I went with this!
BY the way, I got this and my rock royalty clutch from the same ebay seller.. fast shipment and beautifully packaged. I'm not sure I'm "allowed" to say, so PM me or if I can say, someone let me know!

I have a full schedule today, so I'll do modeling pics tomorrow
First pic is next to my black mona lethal for comparison.
35jm6o7.jpg

6qurnr.jpg

209n4ns.jpg

wl2dzc.jpg

She's beee-uuuu-teeee-ful!!!!!

Kaz, that GW in Grape is HOT when she starts to break in! I :heart: mine!

Voo, what a b.s. thread! :P You just wanted another chance to post pics of your EOT, you obsessed girl, you! :graucho:

Voo, what a b.s. thread! :P You just wanted another chance to post pics of your EOT, you obsessed girl, you! :graucho:

Bahaha !! HEY it so is not! It's a place for me to come and stare at everyone's stuff without having to search thru seventy reveals! Not that I'm down on reveals...I lurve the reveal.... but this is one common place to compare and contrast the Tano's we score!

Ok...it is being returned as it is just not me...but it is gorgeous...

Here is a Ruby bella leather Lady Raga....the color just does not photograph well...it is a true ruby color, not red, not brown...

Picture070-6.jpg

Picture071-4.jpg

Picture072-3.jpg