Tangerine or BBW MAM: Please help decide =)

hey girls!
I want to get a MAM but I can't decide what color to get!
I'm considering Tangerine or a BBW. This would be an everyday bag and I just wanted to see what everyone's thoughts on the matter is.

I also really want a stonewash blue MAM that Hayden P. carries around a lot but I'm pretty impatient. Do you girls think I'll be seeing any for sale in the near future?

Thanks!

Hey Pika!
I have a Tangerine MAM and absolutely love it! I have a BBW MAB ordered, but don't have it yet, so I can't really comment from experience on it. They're both awesome bags, but I think if you're looking for a go-to everyday bag - BBW is the way to go. I think that for day to day use, the BBW would be more versatile(even though the Tangerine is more versatile than it would seem).

As for the Stonewash Blue MAM - the only place I know of to get one is from RM.com if you feel like taking your chances with them. I'm not sure if they have them in hand, ready to ship, or if they are still soliciting orders to produce them - I can't tell you for sure on that. But it couldn't hurt to e-mail some of the online RM retailers to see if they'll be getting any in stock, I suppose.

Good luck - and let us know what you decide! :tup:

I have to vote for Tangy also. It is just such a lovely rich burnt orange and would be perfect for fall. The Stonewash is also gorgeous though.
Be sure to let us know which you choose.

I think it depends on your wardrobe. My initial reaction is to say BBW (not only because I have this one in MAB :graucho:) but because it goes with almost everything. But if you look at your wardrobe and see that it could go with tangy then I'd choose that. Just to be different if you have a lot of blk bags! Let us know what you decide!

I would say BBW MAM. I have never been a fan of black bags (I usually find them boring). Believe me there is nothing boring about this bag! It's very neutral and goes with most anything but it still has a funky edge. In fact I'm carrying mine today! I have the Tangy at one time but returned it as the color just wasn't for me. It is a very nice color though.

I think either bag will work for daily usage. It all depends on availability and your taste/ wardrobe. If you tend to wear mostly neutrals, I'd say go with the Tangerine to add pop. And, if you wear lots of color, then go with the BBW.

both are nice, but i am not an orange person so i would say BBW. also i am obsessed with the BBW so that is another reason i vote that. i want one so badly but can simply not afford it right now!

My vote goes to the BBW MAM. Think about your own personal preferences; for me, I know that 95% of the time I'd reach for the BBW MAM over the tangerine MAM. So if I'm looking for an everyday bag and was choosing between the two, I'd pick the BBW

you live in california, so you could easily rock tangerine year round! Its a beautiful color, and out of all the orange bags i've seen from various designers, the tangerine MA is my favorite!

ooohh...i have both bags and have to say that while i never used to wear black bags, the BBW has me seriously hooked. but make sure you get one (if you get one) with a blue zipper track and tassels if you want more of an edgy, funky look. as for the tangerine -- it's killer as well, and i think that it's another RM "classic" in its own right (though not a the level of the BBW). (i am an orange person in a big way).

that said: you can't go wrong with either! you might want to let the following help you decide:

1) cost (the BBWs are hardly ever on sale, and are growing more scarce, while the tangys are going on sale a bit more now)
2) wardrobe (i agree with crazy4hb's advice above)
3) leather type (the BBW is smooshier off the bat, while the tangy, while not stiff, takes some breaking in)

But these are two of RM's best, IMO -- you can't go wrong!