Tanger Outlet in Howell, Michigan

Tuptake2006

Disappeared!
Jun 14, 2008
Anyone who is in this area of Michigan or will be traveling:

I called the outlet this morning and spoke to a wonderful SA (OK, in my opinion, they are ALL wonderful and so nice, and ALWAYS check everything for me, knowing it's me calling or not) and inquired about what bags they had.

They had gotten a large shipment, but had no Leighs. They had a few Gigi's in Camel. No all-leather Ergo peices. And no deletes yet. I didn't keep her on the phone long, as I just inquired what I was super-interested in and they had just opened. They did not sound busy.

I didn't ask if the sale was still going on, sorry. I figured if anyone was looking for a Gigi, there you go. Also, no Lily's. I don't know if they've unpacked everything yet... they always have a ton of boxes in the back, so you never know!

I love them at this outlet!! :tup:

Aren't they the best? And yes, the sale IS going on, 40% off plus the 25% off breast cancer coupon! I called also and the young lady I spoke with said they didn't have any Legacy (should have known to use style numbers instead), but that the sale was still going on. I'm going up there in about an hour to do my price adjustment on my Flap, and to do an exchange on my camel Soho. I am EXCITED about the backstock! I wish I could go through it myself. LOL

Hehe, I know! My husband asked if I was going to call them this morning, the second I got out of bed, I was like... who... are... you? I called just to see what they had. None of the stuff I was looking for though. I didn't giver her the style numbers, just the name of the bags. She said no about the Gigi's at first and then came back and said yes, they had them. Everytime I've been there and peeked into their backroom it's stuffed. I would LOVE to work there... I would just roll around in the boxes all day. Let's hope they put some more goodies out! I think DH said he'd take me up next Saturday to browse and pick up some xmas gifts for my sisters and MIL. So, we shall see. Have fun! Report when you get back!! :tup:

I was thinking at the cheap prices I might surprise BFF with a medium Lily (she claims she is too small to carry my BIG heavy XLs) for her birthday/christmas.

If you guys see/hear of one in MI or IN let me know :smile:

I was thinking at the cheap prices I might surprise BFF with a medium Lily (she claims she is too small to carry my BIG heavy XLs) for her birthday/christmas.

If you guys see/hear of one in MI or IN let me know :smile:

I'll PM you if I come across one! Howell still stand by the fact that they haven't gotten any... :confused1: so maybe one day.

P.S. I want your XL whiskey! :graucho:

The sale is a moment by moment thing. It can be pulled at any time. I've asked the SA's but they don't know. All they can tell you is yes it is CURRENTLY going on. The last one only went on for 3 days? And this has been going on since Wednesday... I'm thinking today might be the last day for this round because it's the third day. But it's anyone's guess!

Dang it! I'd totally go now, but I don't have a ride.
Oh well, thanks anyway.
By the way, I've never been to an outlet before. Does this outlet usually have good prices regularly when there's not a sale?

Don't feel bad, I'd go but my husband's working, so therefor I have no ride either. They always have great prices when I go. Even if it's only 20% they are running the additional 25% if you purchase a pink card, so in total you'd end up saving 45%. The pink card promo is running until 10/19/08. SO, if you don't make it out until next weekend you'll still get a decent discount.

No problem. The pink card is $1. And it is good for 25% off one item. You can buy up to 5 at a time. You have to pay cash for the pink cards, as Coach doesn't keep the money, it goes to Breast Cancer Research.

Well, I'm back. Got my Legacy Flap for 40% off plus the additional 25% off, but they didn't have SQUAT! Plus, they were packed and everything good they had last week was long gone. They still had a lot of backstock, but after I poked around for a bit, I didn't really see anything I wanted. They DID have a large Ergo Pleated Denim Hobo, but I tried it on and it was way too big for me.

Well, I'm back. Got my Legacy Flap for 40% off plus the additional 25% off, but they didn't have SQUAT! Plus, they were packed and everything good they had last week was long gone. They still had a lot of backstock, but after I poked around for a bit, I didn't really see anything I wanted. They DID have a large Ergo Pleated Denim Hobo, but I tried it on and it was way too big for me.

Bummer! Well, atleast you got your price adjust. I'm hoping for some new stuff soon. I also figured it would be completely packed, being Saturday/the sale and all. I'm thinking all that backstock is the stuff they have out already. Atleast that's what I've been told. Let's keep our fingers crossed for another sale and more good stuff. Either way, I hope you had fun today! :yes: And thanks for the report!!

Bummer! Well, atleast you got your price adjust. I'm hoping for some new stuff soon. I also figured it would be completely packed, being Saturday/the sale and all. I'm thinking all that backstock is the stuff they have out already. Atleast that's what I've been told. Let's keep our fingers crossed for another sale and more good stuff. Either way, I hope you had fun today! :yes: And thanks for the report!!

Thanks, and yes, the 40% off Legacy made up for not finding anything! They did have those pretty burgundy patent totes, but I'd really rather have a Zoe or Carly in smooth leather or that siggie Zoe in bordeaux, so I put it down.

Sorry they didn't have anything good...I asked a ton of questions and there was no Legacy at all. Ah well, here's hoping for better stuff next week.