TALL girls.. How OFTEN do you wear high heels?

I'm 5'7-5'8 and the most I will go is 3.5.

I just don't like being taller than everyone. I feel awkward. Now if I had a man who was way taller than me in heels, I go for it.

I wear lower heels, like 2.5" heels, several times a week. I never wear anything taller than that because its just too dressy for my office. I'd love to wear them more because then Id have an excuse to buy more, but I just dont!

I'm 5'7 . Not that tall but allready a lot taller than most of my friends. My boyfriend is much taller than me so I could wear heels but I just feel awkward. I love elegant shoes and heels but just not for me... :sad:

Wow. Thanks for all the responses ladies! The shoes I was going to get were the Bakers version of the Dior Extreme's, but the leather was so tight I couldn't even get my foot into them! Still on the hunt though :P

So jealous of you tall people! I've always wanted to be 5'10 but instead am 5'2. There went my dream of becoming a model ;)

I think you all should go for the high heels. *I* think it's cute to see a guy with a taller girl!

I'm 5'10" and my highest shoes are a pair of Guess heels which have a platform heel at the front so the stilleto heel is BIG! 4" at least, kinda Louboutin-ish. I :heart: wearing heels but I just can't walk in them properly :sad: I'm terrible at it! Just coz I'm so used to wearing flats all the time. I really need to practice.

I tried on a pair of patent peep toe Louboutins one day and the heel was huge but my legs looked quite nice with the CLs on! Would've gotten them only knew that I really need to practice the ol walking first :smile: