Tales of the Travelling Mulberry DB

riffraff

Sofa King Blonde!
O.G.
Feb 4, 2007
Thanks to LMM's brilliant idea I can take a Mulberry on deployment. It may be a dustbag but hey it's still a Mulberry!. Also she gave me a fab plan if the worst came to the worst and I had to check in hand luggage (depends on the config of the aircraft if you can take hand luggage, but you don't know if you can until check in).

Bags packed waiting to leave my home Unit.

Attachments

• Travelling Mulberrry1.jpg
    Travelling Mulberrry1.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 174
I had to overnight at the airhead so thought I'd be clever and pack some things in my Travelling Mulberry DB just in case.

Attachments

• Travelling Mulberry2.jpg
    Travelling Mulberry2.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 180
Guess what....................

Yup no hand luggage. Que all the blokes hastily busting open day sacks and cramming their pockets with stuff they want on the aircraft. I on the other hand just opened my daysack and whipped out my Mulberry :nuts: Don't you think the TMDB accessories the body armour and helmet nicely?

Attachments

• TMDB3.jpg
    TMDB3.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 181
Brilliant idea Riff!!! In fact I might post one out to my DH, and then you could look out for one another out there - it could be a secret sign, a bit like the Freemasons!:biggrin:

Just so long as I don't have to bear my right breast :shocked:

:lolots:

I've not had a reply from Megs about this thread but hey it's about a Mulberry so it's completely topical.

Just for AliB this is the contents of my TMDB, fab size and the cord even fits over my shoulder like an old fashioned PE bag :nuts: (I'll do you all some modelling shots sometime)

Book
Phone
Tissues
Dongle
Camera
Anti Malaria Tablets
Contacts Case
Sunglasses
Normal Glasses
Pouch with MP3 Player and headphones
Earplugs
DS Lite

Attachments

• TMDB4.jpg
    TMDB4.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
And to top it all off it fit neatly inside my helmet. I cannot extole the virtues enough of this little Mulberry, a true must have for any discerning traveller. :roflmfao

End of Part 1.

Attachments

• TMDB6.jpg
    TMDB6.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 108