obviously a camellia something in this box:
View attachment 2584336
a rose camellia card holder

next is more camellia...
View attachment 2584354
12P Fuchsia key holder

...and the final small box
View attachment 2584357
14S Orange card holder. I love the new packaging.

I bought a new medium boy last year and it did not work out because it was a bit too large on me.
I forgot about the boy till the price increase news started. I took a risk and went with the old medium instead of small. Turn out, the old medium size is perfect for me.

I am officially in love with Boys!!!! Why did I wait this long to get a boy?!!!

Here is my Beige Boy in calfskin leather:
View attachment 2584475

and my beige boy has a brother :biggrin:
View attachment 2584482

...my 2nd boy by himself
View attachment 2584495

I am thinking this green is very close to a neutral shade and can be worn year round. What do you think of this green? Which boy do you like more and why? Please give me your thoughts.

I LOVE all your purchases newbie7!!!! The brooch, lovely SLG's, and your two handsome boys!!! I love the green boy. I would totally use it as a neutral. I would want to rock it all the time:biggrin:. And, the beige boy is gorgeous as well. Good job!:heart:

I LOVE all your purchases newbie7!!!! The brooch, lovely SLG's, and your two handsome boys!!! I love the green boy. I would totally use it as a neutral. I would want to rock it all the time:biggrin:. And, the beige boy is gorgeous as well. Good job!:heart:

Thank you for your compliment. Of all, the patent orange holder and green boy make me smile everytime :smile: