Take a peek of the insanity......Yes I must be insane!!

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
I have officially decided Im insanely crazy for Coach!:wacko: Honestely is there really an excuse for all of this?:confused1: Well, let me answer my own question! Yes, yes, yes!! I freakin' L:heart:VE C:heart:ACH!!:party: I just received my pond shoulder today from the Coach 888# and my Large Carly in Khaki and saddle from ebay......$226!!!:nuts: I think..... no, I know I have to STOP now!!:roflmfao:

Attachments

• Ebay Pics 316.jpg
    Ebay Pics 316.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 82
  • Ebay Pics 317.jpg
    Ebay Pics 317.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 74
  • Ebay Pics 309.jpg
    Ebay Pics 309.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 207
  • Ebay Pics 312.jpg
    Ebay Pics 312.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 104
  • Ebay Pics 314.jpg
    Ebay Pics 314.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 118
Wow you got a Carly for $226? Wow that's way better than my deal- $330.

i lvoe your collection. Hopefully mine will be like that someday. I'm posting up my collection tonight too!

WOW!:drool: You have a gorgeous collection! LOVE that pond bag--that's going to be a HTF classic and one that you'll love using for years to come! So beautiful!

Have you considered buying Coach stock? I'm thinking about it....maybe I could use some of the earnings towards my collection!:graucho:

WOW!:drool: You have a gorgeous collection! LOVE that pond bag--that's going to be a HTF classic and one that you'll love using for years to come! So beautiful!

Have you considered buying Coach stock? I'm thinking about it....maybe I could use some of the earnings towards my collection!:graucho:

Well, actually, yes, I did buy a little several weeks ago so keep buying!!! :graucho::graucho: Of course, I'm doing MY part to keep up the price. :whistle:

I love your collection - the pond is just gorgeous and you will love it!