Take a look beneath my LV Christmas Tree!!!!!!!!!!!

LilTiffany

O.G.
Jun 5, 2007
Well, this was my LV "christening" year - both my mom and I picked up our first LV pieces (trevi and popincourt haut), and my brother and I picked up a 6 cc taiga wallet for my dad (now we just have to pick up a piece for my bro!).

After finally finishing my Christmas shopping I was eager to wrap my gifts, but unfortunately I didn't have any wrapping paper....but I did have 2 copies of the holiday catalogue! Being a freshly graduated student, living on her own I decided to go with something that was cute and cheap.

I proudly present to you my tres chic, and tres economical LV wrapped presents! (labelled as the gifts inside - haha sneak peek!):graucho:

Attachments

• All Presents.JPG
    All Presents.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 530
  • Mid-Wrapping.JPG
    Mid-Wrapping.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 345
  • The Office (British).JPG
    The Office (British).JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 274
thanks y'all, if you hover over the pics you can see what's inside from left to right! (muah haha...)

it was soooo much fun!!! And I kept the majority of 1 holiday catalogue in tact, so there's still a pretty mag to oogle. :tup:

I LVoe it, not only because It's screaming LV, but because I'm also pretty conscious about how I affect the environment.....thanks for sharing, and Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!!