Taigarama Coin Card Holder Reveal

Congrats on this gorgeous piece. This color is so darn pretty :smile:. I wish I had known this color was coming out (I got my cobalt one in January after stalking it for so long.). I still think cobalt is the best of the 3 old colors :lol: but this Lagon is definitely the best of the 5 current colors imo. Enjoy.

Reactions: nvie and Bumbles
I will...thank you. I wasn’t sure if I would like this as my first preference was Cobalt. Cobalt would be too similar to Marine Rouge shade which I find it a bit dark and I have to keep digging into my bag for it. Lagoon Blue solves that problem :lol:
No this is the perfect blue. It’s refreshing and a great pop of colour. If I had to choose I’d get this or the yellow. Great choice!

Congrats on this gorgeous piece. This color is so darn pretty :smile:. I wish I had known this color was coming out (I got my cobalt one in January after stalking it for so long.). I still think cobalt is the best of the 3 old colors :lol: but this Lagon is definitely the best of the 5 current colors imo. Enjoy.
I was so happy to see Cobalt available online first thing I woke up in the morning but as soon as I’m ready to order it, it’s gone. Then I was eyeing Lagoon Blue for a day and it was meant to be. You are so right about the best of the 5 new colours. When I found out Lagoon Blue is a seasonal colour from the SA, I went :yahoo: