Tahitiennes PM

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Are these LE...how hard are they to find...I really want one but they are sold out online...wondering if they'll be fully stocked in the coming months...does anyone know?

2. I don't know if they are LE or not, I have gotten mixed answers on it. However, last I checked in the US they were pretty easy to find. Hope you can get one!

3. They are permanent and I saw them in all 3 LV's by my house..

4. do you think they're worth it...or should I stick to purchasing an ivory speedy?

5. it's a long term thing no rush it may be saying sold out because they have just come in so stocks are low but they will restock.
    Personally I love it I think it's an adorable bag now I only need to choose size & colour lol

6. I definitely think PM...but am torn on pink or beige...leaning toward beige as it seems more classic and practical...?

7. I just saw the Lavendar bigger bag today and I really liked it. It had adjustable straps like the Hampstead, and the canvas was real durable. It would have made a great beach bag. I like the purple the best.

I also tried on the flip flops to match and the part that goes between your toes hurt real bad! They were terrible.

8. i really love the pink one.. i was also wondering if they are going to be permanent or not. can someone confirm?

9. It's confirmed with my sa it's only a seasonal item, not LE.

10. my SA said its not permanent, but not LE either. so i guess like lvchanelqueen said, its seasonal. so it'll be around for at least 4 months :smile:

11. ^^lvchanelqueen and caley are right, it is a seasonal item, my SA confirmed it today. I got to see the green one today and it is a real beauty! Pretty dark green color!

12. I would love to see the green color!
    I bought the PM in beige, and I love it!
    It's going to be a great bag for the warmer weather, and yes it is seasonal, so it won't be around forever.

13. I can't decide between the sand and pink too. Can the PM be hand held as well as on the shoulder?

14. ^I just brought home the BEIGE PM Tahitian..LOVES IT!handheld or shoulder.strap is adjustable!