Tag Heuer Alter Ego - anybody has it ?

1. I've thinking about getting a Tag and I like the Alter Ego line. Does anybody have it and what do you think of it? If you have a pic of you wearing that'd be perfect!

Thanks.

2. Do you have pic for us to see? Please post one.

3. [​IMG]

Anybody has a pic of them wearing this watch?

4. [​IMG]
    here's mine, i really love the simple design of this watch.
    i've been wearing it for more than 3 yrs, still looks good till now, never got any prob w it.

5. Hey Tan - thanks for posting the picture. I haven't seen this watch in person yet that's why I was wondering what it looks like. I have skinny wrists, I think my left wrist is about 6 inch in circumference. Do you wear yours loose or tight?

Thanks.

6. I considered getting this watch in the past, it is very pretty, but I decided to go with my Omega Constellation. I really do love the Tag though.

7. Tan2, what co-incidence, we are watch twin ;).

Travelbug, I'm always tad bit lazy with pic, but Tan2's pic does justice to this watch. I have mine for almost 4 years now. Geddit. :yes:

8. I love Tag Heuer! I really like their designs.

9. i do have one but it's getting repaired and this is a reminder that i must go get it back! i have pretty small wrists and it looks great on me! i def recommend it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice