Tadaaaa - she's here!

hello2703

Show Me The Orange!
O.G.
Jun 17, 2006
Hello ladies, I have been absent for a bit because I had my mom visiting. Soooo many posts to catch up on!
Anyway, Monday was my birthday and after a bit of delivery angst my Kelly arrived yesterday morning in time for breakfast! I am sooo proud!!! I took some pictures and the ones I post here are by far not all I took :yes: !

I took her shopping to the supermarket yesterday (I work from home so I jump at every opportunity to dress and go out) and felt royal! I am in luuuuurve :heart: :heart: :heart: !!!
Anyway, here's some proud owner pics (the scarf she sits on is my new Couvee d'Hermes which arrived today!)

Attachments

• cckelly1.jpg
    cckelly1.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 81
  • cckelly2.jpg
    cckelly2.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 66
  • cckelly3.jpg
    cckelly3.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 68
  • cckelly4.jpg
    cckelly4.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 48
  • cckelly5].jpg
    cckelly5].jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 57
  • cckellymodel1.jpg
    cckellymodel1.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 114
  • cckellymodel2.jpg
    cckellymodel2.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 171
SerenitySue said:
Gorgeous!!! I love it! I think gold hw on black leather is just beautiful. Congrats and Happy belated Birthday!!! Is that a pocket size bolduc on your Kelly?

Yes it is! I snatched it up at an unbelievable price!

Gorgeous bag and I would have never known it was from 1994. Looks brand new! Amazing.
I also think the contrast stitching makes it more unique.
Your photos are beautiful and I am really excited for you. Enjoy it because it truly is a beauty!

C--

Gorgeous bag, and you look terrific with the bag. (I also love the contrast stitching)

You also got it right on time for your birthday just as you had hoped!!! WOOHOO!!!!

CONGRATS and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!:drinkup: :happydance: :happydance: