swingpacks?

I bought my first one last week and used it for the first time yesterday...its great for when you want to be hands-free! I got mine to use when I take my son to the park and dont want to lug around a lot or when I go to yankees games and concerts (I have a full summer planned). All and all, I'll def be keeping it cuz it really will come in handy! I say go get one!!:tup:

I am not a fan of the swingpack its a very YOUTHFUL bag. Doesn't hold enough stuff for me. So I bought the 2006 legacy hippie. Love this bag..........if you can get a hold of one. That is the way to go.

I love my swingpacks. Great when you only need to carry a few essentials and want a hands-free bag that isn't bulky. Down side is that they hold very little.

IMO, swingpacks are great for casual weekends when u wanna free ur hands..perfect for a wallet, phone, skinny and a few other things.. there are a variation of swingpacks available, u'll be spoilt for choice. choose the best color and design for yourself. have fun!

I would have to agree with itsliz89. I was thinking about getting one for when I climb the falls and hiking, but I don't think I would carry one around all the time, IMO.

I got one in the heritage stripe, but personally I'm probably going to Ebay it because I have a large bust and I don't like the way it sits crossbody on me, and wearing it just on my shoulder, it slips off :sad:

I love my swingpack. I purchased one from Macy's and used it while in Vegas. It came in handy because it was hands free for me to play the slots and not worry about my bag being swiped. Also, since my mom was with me while we were shopping at the Forum Shops at Ceasers...every time she made a pit stop to rest..(she couldnt keep up with me) I didnt have to worry about carrying around my MJ.

I am a big bag type of girl. Think large tattersall tote, large ergo tote...etc. and the swingpack really isn't my "style" but I do own one and use it quite often...especially in the summer with the kids. You couldn't make me wear a fanny pack but I think these are a cute alternative.

As yarbs mentioned though, if you have a large chest and want to wear it crossbody, it may not hang as it would on a smaller chested gal. Just something to keep in mind.

I love my pink striped swingpack, but I find I don't really use it that much and prefer my large Carly. I tend to like to have everything with me vs almost nothing. But it's great if you go on picnics or to amusement parks or even just the grocery store