Swimming Suit

Swimming suit

• One-piece

• Regular two-piece

• Tankini (two piece with a tank on top and regular bottoms)

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
hey, cute. I just bought this one:
on360997-00p01v01.jpg

on360997-01p01v01.jpg

likeafeather - That's the cutest swimsuit ever!! The color is amazing! And I love polka dots!!
bethany - great color!!

I usually prefer two piece swimsuits too but this year I'm looking for a one piece that has a nice cut. Something like this or this

Bethany - I love your swim suit. I am into browns this year for some reason. The color just looks so rish. I love your new swimming suit!

Mello yello jen - wow! I never thought one-piece suits looked so fun and sexy! I like the one below better though.

Gymagel812 - do you have pics of both suits? I'd love to see the MJ one!

Diva Lee - Thank you! I saw it today and just fell in love! They had two color combinations - brown and white and yellow and white. As I was deciding which colors to go with, I remembered that yogurt commercial, "She wore an itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny yellow polka-dot bikini..." LOL... I decided to go with brown and white though!

I love swimsuits! I just took a picture of 2 I just bought- sorry the pic is blurry, my digicam died recently.

White one piece from Aguaclara, black velvet 2 piece from Hurley, Hello Kitty bikini from Sanrio

Likeafeather- that polka dot is lovely.

Attachments

• swim.jpg
    swim.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 27
  • 113596407_6a7bbe6141.jpg
    113596407_6a7bbe6141.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 113597512_4dd3fee3af.jpg
    113597512_4dd3fee3af.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 24