Sweet Pave Yellow Gold Earrings?

I think it was available in Japan a number of years ago. You can special order it. I bet it would be approved, next year.

I didn’t know they had it in Japan. I know they had a different style called the Arnau or something like that that was a predecessor look to the sweets, but I think each clover had one diamond, but we could be talking about different things, lol.

Thanks, you’re the best! How adorable are these?! I remember I asked my store manager, and it is a big store, and she didn’t know anything about these being made in Japan in YG. She discouraged me from getting them in WG because they didn’t suit me. This was a few years ago. When did they make these, do you remember? I’d love to get a pair. They are so practical in that size for every day.

Reactions: nicole0612
Thanks, you’re the best! How adorable are these?! I remember I asked my store manager, and it is a big store, and she didn’t know anything about these being made in Japan in YG. She discouraged me from getting them in WG because they didn’t suit me. This was a few years ago. When did they make these, do you remember? I’d love to get a pair. They are so practical in that size for every day.
Thank you! That’s so odd that your store manager did not know about this release. I believe my receipt says 2019. There was also a sweet pave diamond bracelet and a necklace. I only purchased the earrings, but I wish I had the bracelet as well in hindsight.

Thank you! That’s so odd that your store manager did not know about this release. I believe my receipt says 2019. There was also a sweet pave diamond bracelet and a necklace. I only purchased the earrings, but I wish I had the bracelet as well in hindsight.

I asked her definitely before 2019. That’s probably why. A bracelet too, bummer! I don’t love the sweet size for earrings normally but would with these, bc they are less flashy than the vintage ones, so I could wear them every day and be low key. Thanks again!

Reactions: nicole0612
I asked her definitely before 2019. That’s probably why. A bracelet too, bummer! I don’t love the sweet size for earrings normally but would with these, bc they are less flashy than the vintage ones, so I could wear them every day and be low key. Thanks again!
That would be why! I checked the receipt, May 2019. Glad to help!

Reactions: marbella8