Sweet Mandarin Day!

Hi Bridget,

Love your new mandarin! It is gorgeous - can't wait to see the photograph of the pinwheel - I hope you will post it. You know that all of us will copy it and use it for our desktops, don't you!!!??? I always loved your twiggy arrangement. :tup:

Big hugs to you Bridget! :hugs:

Wow - your mandarin day is drop dead gorgeous! :drool: Your making me wonder if I should go bright instead of black for my 1st day...and, I have to say, your EB day is killing me :faint:...in a good way of course! can't wait to see the rainbow!

Thank you for all the super kind comments : ) I do love her, she's being Apple Garded at home, so not with me today to oggle, but tomorrow! : )

I did not go as colour crazy with my Days as I did with my Twiggys, so it won't be as huge a pinwheel. I really went overboard with the Twiggys, I am being more careful about duplicating colours with the Days. Maybe this weekend I will take some more snaps! I didn't realize how enjoyed the Twiggy Pinwheel was!

I wish you well,

Bridget

What a stunning colour. It looks so zingy, juicy and fun for the coming sunny days. That injection of colour will brighten anybody's mood. It's mouthwatering :drool:. It looks fantastic against the electric blue, lots and lots of fun. Enjoy :choochoo: