Sweet hubby bought me a bag in Europe that I already have! Help!

jessica711

Dec 31, 2022
My darling husband brought me a speedy 20 DE in Spain, problem is, I already have it! Can anyone give me some advice about whether I can return or exchange it? I'm in Washington DC!

In Europe, you can only return to a store within the same country. I’m unsure if they have the same policy in the US, but maybe if you have the receipt and have a good relationship with an SA they might let you exchange it? Fingers crossed!

Reactions: baby*my*bags
He is so lovely :heart:
Worst case, I'd sell the old one and keep the one I got from him. Aren't these Speedy 20s selling like hot cakes these days? But if your SA can help, that would be the easiest.

Reactions: AndreaM99
I once had to return a pair of sunglasses I bought in London (they were wrapped so nicely I didn't unwrap until I got home, and realized the SA had packed up the wrong ones--square when I had asked for round My Monogram). It was super easy--they processed the exchange with no issue.

My darling husband brought me a speedy 20 DE in Spain, problem is, I already have it! Can anyone give me some advice about whether I can return or exchange it? I'm in Washington DC!
My friend bought me a bag in Italy and I was able to exchange in Texas with the receipt. I even got the value in USD to spend on my new bag so it was like I still bought it in Europe :smile: