Sweet Bracelet MOP Gap - Defective?

TazHawk

O.G.
Apr 30, 2011
I just purchased my first VCA piece. It is the Sweet Alhambra MOP bracelet. I noticed a gap between the MOP and the gold. Is it normal? Is it defective? I attached a photo. I ordered it online so I couldn't see it in person before buying it.

Attachments

• IMG_7833.JPG
    IMG_7833.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 632
Reactions: byHeritage
I have a turquoise bracelet that has a few motifs with air lines. It does not bother me but like TGG said I would
exchange it now if it bothers you. Congrats on your first piece of VCA!

It doesn't really bother me that much since I know they are handmade pieces. I was just wondering if it's normal. Does the MOP ever shrink or fall off?
It shouldn’t fall out but can possibly shrink if the piece is subjected to an excessive amount of water exposure. As much as VCA wants to pretend their pieces are perfect, this is normal honestly. With all that being said, definitely exchange if it is going to bother you.

Thanks everyone for your replies! I think I'll just keep the piece since it is normal to have air lines. Plus, even if I do exchange it online, the next piece could be worse! Next time I should only buy jewelry in person, not online... lesson learned.

Reactions: Violet Bleu