Swanky Mama...Meet You After School

1. I'm calling you out.....meet me behind the school at 3:30 tomorrow?? :biggrin: because I seriously cannot stand the great job you do as a mod....your great posts in the LV sub forum, etc. etc. It's just sickening! I mean seriously swanky...you just need to cut it out :yes:

***LOL I'm totally kidding and couldn't resist when I saw your post in Vlad's thread***
    I'm feeling a little....ummm...I don't know...perky (if that is the right word) tonight!

2. :shocked: Are you being sarcastic? 'Cause I WILL meet you and I'll bring my posse!:biguns::biguns: :biguns: :biguns:

:lol: LMBO!

3. Uh Oh. It's about to be a girl fight! :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

4. No sarcasm here chicky....I've got a speedy 30 filled to the top...it can do some damage :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe chippy is what I'm feeling tonight....I can't think of the word LOL :P

5. I feel a colonics pic coming..LOL

6. Bring It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I think that could put me in a really sh&%ty mood LOL

8. ^^^HUH-UH!!!!!!!!!!!

Jill, you got my back or what?

9. NOOOO, I'm not ready for anymore S:censor: t pics!

10. Anyone got a keepall I can borrow.....I'm feeling outnumbered and don't think the speedy will do the job :lol:

11. Twiggers- you are hysterical! LOL!!!

12. Jill has way more purses than me....I think she could definitely take me LOL

13. ^LOL! All you have to do is buy me a cupcake and we're cool! LOL!

Jill, I swear to God I'll delete your poo poo pics!!

14. [​IMG]

??

15. awww shucks :shame: I try LOL....seriously though I don't think a speedy 30 is big enough to take these girls....maybe a keepall in each hand....or wait even better....one of those big a&^ trunks :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice