Swagger (on down) Clubhouse

That's crazy. What if you didn't have your swagger fully zipped, the strap falls off and your wallet goes flying into the street, your keys down a gutter drain......

Ladies what is the biggest size swagger comes in please? I searched the Internet and found one post about a size 37, but I can't find any that size when I search the website. Any advice would be great [emoji3]

Ladies what is the biggest size swagger comes in please? I searched the Internet and found one post about a size 37, but I can't find any that size when I search the website. Any advice would be great [emoji3]
When it first debuted, there was a 37 size, which is even larger than the regular sized version Coach carries. I believe that size was discontinued, but I have seen them on sale on Ebay.

If you can hold out until the Fall collection arrives, there were some truly giant (but gorgeous) Swaggers shown in the runway shots!