Swagger (on down) Clubhouse

I think this is odd too! I contacted coach about the issue a few months ago but they just pretended there wasn't an issue. I was a bit disappointed and it put me off buying one quite a bit!

I actually talked to a CS rep on the phone today and she said best thing to do would be to take the bag into one of their stores and send it in for repair. And since it's obviously a design defect, repair department would address best way for me to deal with it.

Reactions: littlefaline
I took my bag to the store today and they sent only the strap in for repair. I tried to explain to them that it was a design defect but I don't think they understood. I'm 95% sure they're just gonna send it back to me and shrug their shoulders about all of this. I think that's pretty ridiculous that they're not addressing the issue though. It's as simple as changing the design of the clasp. Why should it be on us, the customer, to find a solution? One time, I'm guessing my swagger was pretty full. When the strap spontaneously came off, the clasp hit me in the lip and my lip started bleeding. I stopped using the bag after that. Smh.

Reactions: littlefaline
I took my bag to the store today and they sent only the strap in for repair. I tried to explain to them that it was a design defect but I don't think they understood. I'm 95% sure they're just gonna send it back to me and shrug their shoulders about all of this. I think that's pretty ridiculous that they're not addressing the issue though. One time, I'm guessing my swagger was pretty full. When the strap spontaneously came off, the clasp hit me in the lip and my lip started bleeding. I stopped using the bag after that. Smh.
Good luck. I know my friend that was swaggers has had this happen too..no bloody lip though. It actually happened with my Crosby.

I was looking on Zulily today and I found some Swagger copy cats. So eerie how much they look just like the coach swaggers. Apologize in advance if this isn't the correct thread for this.

Attachments

• IMG_6444.PNG
    IMG_6444.PNG
    288.5 KB · Views: 689
  • IMG_6445.PNG
    IMG_6445.PNG
    256 KB · Views: 693