Survey about your shoes!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I'm competing in a business plan project at school. My idea has to do with women's fashion shoes. I have actually noted in my business plan purseblog.com as a definite site I would want to advertise on.

So, I'm calling out to all you girls that love your shoes!

Please take the survey below. This survey is made up of 25 questions about you and your shoes and won't take more than 3 minutes to complete. Rest assured we will have no idea who is responding, as we are using a survey service to insure privacy. If you don't feel like answering a question you can skip it. The only question that is mandatory is your location.

Now unfortunately we can't give you anything for participating……yet. All we can do is ask you to PM me your email once your done and you'll be added to our mailing list. If this project truly gets off the ground, you'll be rewarded. Once you're done, we would really appreciate it if you could forward this to a few friends, relatives, co-workers both locally and out of state. The more responses we have the better our end results.

Thanks for your time!

Richard

***Mods this is a legit school research project. Please PM me if you would like more details. I'll be glad to provide them. Thanks***

Status
Not open for further replies.