Surprise trip to the outlet today!!!

Scooch

Proud Handbag Addict
O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
Me and my sister decided to take a ride to Tinton falls outlet in NJ today and had to stop in Michael Kors!!! Came home with this tote and wristlet! Already moved in to it and I LOVE it! Saffiano leather travel tote in navy/white! Had to get the wristlet for it to use for those quick trips out the door!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397861603.971099.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397861603.971099.jpg
    674.4 KB · Views: 421
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397861617.556896.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397861617.556896.jpg
    664.8 KB · Views: 421
Me and my sister decided to take a ride to Tinton falls outlet in NJ today and had to stop in Michael Kors!!! Came home with this tote and wristlet! Already moved in to it and I LOVE it! Saffiano leather travel tote in navy/white! Had to get the wristlet for it to use for those quick trips out the door!
Pretty!

I love the brown straps contrast to the navy and white! So pretty.

I love it! I especially love the straps! Now you're making me want to go to the outlet!

The brown straps are great! A little wider than the travel totes in Macys and the drop is 10". Very comfortable. There is also a slip pocket on the back which is also missing from the other travel totes.

Beautiful Tote and twins on the wristlet!
I carried my wristlet last night out for a quick bite to eat.

Beautiful Tote and twins on the wristlet!
I carried my wristlet last night out for a quick bite to eat.

I just did the same thing! Went out to dinner with the hubby and just took the wristlet. Fits a ton including, tissues, gum, phone, lipgloss and all my wallet stuff.