Surprise trip to the outlet today!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Me and my sister decided to take a ride to Tinton falls outlet in NJ today and had to stop in Michael Kors!!! Came home with this tote and wristlet! Already moved in to it and I LOVE it! Saffiano leather travel tote in navy/white! Had to get the wristlet for it to use for those quick trips out the door!

Attached Files:

2. Pretty!

3. Thank you!!

4. I love the brown straps contrast to the navy and white! So pretty.

5. I love it! I especially love the straps! Now you're making me want to go to the outlet!

6. Cutie Patootie!!!!

7. The brown straps are great! A little wider than the travel totes in Macys and the drop is 10". Very comfortable. There is also a slip pocket on the back which is also missing from the other travel totes.

8. Oh I like the 10" drop! Is it lined? Mine isn't and I wish it was!

9. Beautiful Tote and twins on the wristlet!
    I carried my wristlet last night out for a quick bite to eat.

10. It is! I will take a pic of the inside

11. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397873026.204900.jpg

12. I just did the same thing! Went out to dinner with the hubby and just took the wristlet. Fits a ton including, tissues, gum, phone, lipgloss and all my wallet stuff.

13. Oh gosh! That's awesome! Now I definitely have to go to the outlet! Did they have other colors too?

14. They had a ton of solid color ones. Fuchsia, navy, green, tan and a few I'm forgetting lol!

15. What was the price? Thanks for the pics!