Surprise reveal! What is cute and sexy and red all over?

I AM SO JEALOUS!!! lol.
I had to have this ordered from another country, and it's taking FOREVER to process!

I need to have her, NOWWWWWWW!!! >___<

Congratulations!
She's SUPER cute! :heart:

...how did you manage to get your hands on one of those? They're sold out almost everywhere!!
I was so surprised they still had some here in Manila, i even got to play with an RF on display too. :smile: i mean, we only have one LV here and the store gets only like 3 pcs of items like this... though it's more expensive here by a lot. it's almost like $1250 with taxes etc included in the price already. i wonder how much it is in other countries like japan, australia and canada..

I AM SO JEALOUS!!! lol.
I had to have this ordered from another country, and it's taking FOREVER to process!

I need to have her, NOWWWWWWW!!! >___<

Congratulations!
She's SUPER cute! :heart:

where'd you order her rena? you'll absolutely love her! :smile: oooh congrats you're also gonna have her sooooon!!!:yahoo:

I KNEW it was the alma bb. If I saw one in person, I'd probably buy it too!

Congrats!!!!!
yes, it's just too darling. :smile:

to those that like her grab the BB while you can, my SA said it truly is a one shot item. maybe that's why they're not making alma pm in pomme any more.. which would have been in my list too!

Thank you again everyone for letting me share!!!

I was so surprised they still had some here in Manila, i even got to play with an RF on display too. :smile: i mean, we only have one LV here and the store gets only like 3 pcs of items like this... though it's more expensive here by a lot. it's almost like $1250 with taxes etc included in the price already. i wonder how much it is in other countries like japan, australia and canada..

I have one on order, but I'm starting to wonder if they'll have more of them at all - everyone keeps saying that they are are a 'one shot' line...does that mean if a store has sold out they can't get more? Two LV stores told me they could order me one, but would the SA's even know whether or not they'll be getting any more??

I too had a play with one in RF, but as cute as it was it just wasn't my color. In Australia the Alma BB is AU$1370.

I have one on order, but I'm starting to wonder if they'll have more of them at all - everyone keeps saying that they are are a 'one shot' line...does that mean if a store has sold out they can't get more? Two LV stores told me they could order me one, but would the SA's even know whether or not they'll be getting any more??

I too had a play with one in RF, but as cute as it was it just wasn't my color. In Australia the Alma BB is AU$1370.

oooh, i see it's almost the same price as here. :smile: i do hope you get one too!