Surgeons/clinics for Zygoma + V-Line facial contouring

Well it depends on the specific surgery you want.

I also don't want screws or plates and I'm thinking of quick zygoma and maybe a power v... the 2 clinics that offer the quick zygoma are TLPS and the Line ... they used to be affiliated I think. I like my high cheeckbones and just want width reduced which is why I only want quick zygoma and I think my jaw is ok but I might do the power v if I like the line clinic and it's suitable for me... still on the fence a bit.
I'm thinking about jaw (manibular) and cheekbone (zygoma) reduction. Going to Seoul this Friday and checking out Small Face...anyone else there during the second half of December?

Some clinic use absolvable screws. it's expensive also the operation time is longer (I guess spend more time to fix the screws in places). EverM has it, 1.5M extra.

I didn't choose it not because I have not done much of research and i suspicious how skillful surgeon is using them if not practice it often.

the surgeon before me was 2 Jaw, and was taking a long time. Nurse came to me and explained to me why it's so late that I haven't been taken to or ...... she said the absolvable screws take longer time to put in.

Good luck to your surgeon.

Definitely check out EverM. I am happy with my result and translator Gahee was helpful, and responsive.

I'm thinking about jaw (manibular) and cheekbone (zygoma) reduction. Going to Seoul this Friday and checking out Small Face...anyone else there during the second half of December?

Good luck on your trip! I'm also really interested in v-line and zygoma reduction at smallface, but someone was saying that their best doctor had left or something?

Anyways could you possibly update us on how it goes/what impression you get from the doctors/how you feel about it? Thank you so much and I hope you have a safe trip!

Some clinic use absolvable screws. it's expensive also the operation time is longer (I guess spend more time to fix the screws in places). EverM has it, 1.5M extra.

I didn't choose it not because I have not done much of research and i suspicious how skillful surgeon is using them if not practice it often.

the surgeon before me was 2 Jaw, and was taking a long time. Nurse came to me and explained to me why it's so late that I haven't been taken to or ...... she said the absolvable screws take longer time to put in.

Definitely check out EverM. I am happy with my result and translator Gahee was helpful, and responsive.

do you mean dissolvable screws? what surgeries did you do at EverM? thanks!

Hi Meimei,

How much did you pay for your Zygoma n Vline PS? If u don't mind to share.

Thanks!

Hi Meimei,

How much did you pay for your Zygoma n Vline PS? If u don't mind to share.

Thanks!

Not at all ...... this is what we are here for each other.:smile:

the non-discounted price is 14m, combined together asked for 11m. just likemany other posted about EverM has laminatedsheet. so i wasn't ever thinking about negotiating. Fortunately I was with my pbfriend C. She negotiated for me right there and there for .5m less, plus oneextra night hospital stay. I don’t think 2 night stay is needed because hotelroom is way more comfortable however it’s comforting to know I can stay if I wantand I did.

Reactions: Yumigumi
I want zygoma reduction but, I want to keep my high cheekbones. I'm not a fan of the smooth egg head Koreans covet. I'm wondering if anyone knows if there's a method to only moving the zygomatic arch inwards? Is it possible to cut only this rather than the body portion because it ends up making the front and side look way too flat. And one of my cheeks is lower than the other, botox did a good job of contouring my face but has made this asymmetry much more noticeable.

I want zygoma reduction but, I want to keep my high cheekbones. I'm not a fan of the smooth egg head Koreans covet. I'm wondering if anyone knows if there's a method to only moving the zygomatic arch inwards? Is it possible to cut only this rather than the body portion because it ends up making the front and side look way too flat. And one of my cheeks is lower than the other, botox did a good job of contouring my face but has made this asymmetry much more noticeable.

I know what you mean! I don't get the trend of having no definition to the face but, to each his own, right? Have you heard of quick zygoma reduction? They don't completely cut through the body and twist the arch inwards. No screws needed but, you have to looks at your head shape too. If you have a wide skull, it's going to stay wide on the sides. You could try the quick zygoma and then get hair transplant to the sides and have it blend in so that it looks smooth. And yeah, the more botox you get it'll get more and more noticeable since you're virtually shrinking your muscles down. Have you looked at face implants instead?

Reactions: Yumigumi
Hi everyone, just want to warn all of you to avoid Smallface Clinic. I had the most horrible experience there - 6 months later I see absolutely no difference, the nurses and surgeon were extremely rude and careless, and I basically gave them $5000 to get no results and be treated poorly. I got zygoma reduction there, which wasn't even a reduction. I am also experiencing some sagging and pain at the incision area. This isn't a post about me being unsatisfied with the results (like "oh I don't like the way it turned out") - rather, this is a post about the surgeon taking my money and not even bringing any visible results and not taking the time to make sure that I received proper post-surgery follow-up and treatment. They were soo nice BEFORE my surgery, but once my surgery was complete they ignored my questions and said the surgeon was "too busy" to see me for another follow-up, and kept telling me to wait 6 months for my concerns to be resolved. I ended up visiting another doctor to check my incisions to make sure that everything was ok/to prescribe pain medications. I realized that their top surgeons left to start their own surgery centers (sometime at the beginning of this year or maybe last year, I think), so the surgeon remaining there is not the good surgeon, and definitely not the one you want cutting your face open, trust me. I ended up going there based on online posts from like 2011, etc. when the actually good surgeons were there, so I got deceived and didn't do my research properly (my own fault) and I hope that none of you make the same mistake as I did. Especially for those who live outside of Korea, it's really hard to find the best surgeons in Seoul and we often depend on these online forums. Please do thorough research before making such a huge decision, and note that often surgery centers who cater to foreigners aren't always the best (they turn to the foreign market because they're not popular with locals - top surgeons become famous with locals based on word of mouth advertising). Also, sometimes these surgery centers don't do their best jobs with foreigners because they know they're going to go back to their own country and not necessarily have the opportunity to make claims/warn local customers against them/carry lawsuits, request a re-do, etc... Anyway, I really hope that you all find a good surgeon with moral conscience, unlike the one I encountered at Smallface Clinic. Good luck :smile:

Reactions: tamle_o