Suprise PF Brunch in Paris!

1. Hi Everyone,

I have been away forever, it seems! I am so busy! I just wanted to drop in and tell you that Babyboo is here, safe and sound, and I just got an unexpected call from Vicky too, who is in Paris at the moment. Babyboo, her mom, Vicky and I are having Brunch together tomorrow morning. I am really excited to meet both of them!:yahoo: :yes:

A little suprise PF meetup in Paris!:tender:

2. YAY! Have lots of fun and update us all after!

3. that is so cool! take photos! love paris!

4. Woot! hehe have fun girls!

5. I will take photos! Of course!

6. Oooh, yes have a great time and please post pix!

7. awe! I wish I was there! I love Paris...sniff....havent been there since September and cant wait to go back.

8. The PFers span the globe! Have a wonderful time- it's so cool how this forum brought you together!

9. I wanna see pics soon! Have fun you guys!

10. OMG. how exciting. have fun and please do post pictures.

11. how cool!!!have a wonderful time all together!!!:flowers:

12. PF Meeting In Paris!!!! Have A Lovely Time!!!! :smile:

13. awww, you ladies have fun:yes: Paris, wow!

14. BabyBoo, MamaBoo, Vicky and I had a lovely brunch at Marriage Freres in Paris yesterday. The three of them are so fun, intelligent, and great conversationalists! I am so delighted to have Babyboo here full time, and hope to cultivate friendships with the tree of them...we have a great start, I should say! Great ladies! Thanks to the purse forum for bringing us together!

Ugh! Trying to post a photo...having no luck! Does someone mind if I email it to you?
    pretty please?

15. i am not a real expert but can sure try to post it for you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice