Super Reveal :heart: So Black / Ultra Black Dior

Hi Paris75, I love your beautiful bag! I'am contemplating on buying this bag because I missed out on the chanel so black chevron. The dior boutique has one for me on the side but would you mind posting some modeling pics. If you please?:loveeyes:

Hi there! I am lusting for this bag too. Which boutique did you order yours from?

Hi Paris75, I love your beautiful bag! I'am contemplating on buying this bag because I missed out on the chanel so black chevron. The dior boutique has one for me on the side but would you mind posting some modeling pics. If you please?:loveeyes:

I know this is the Dior subforum, but I just wanted to say that 2015 s/s just started so you haven't "missed" the so black chevron. I was in Paris last week and there were plenty of stock left.

If you can't decide, get both :P

Ok I'll then post the pictures in the reference library.

I'm probably just very inept at navigating this forum, but can you send me the link to your side-by-side Lady Dior and Chanel Boy? I'm definitely contemplating getting a medium caviar boy just so I'd have a bag in that size and not have to worry about scratching the lambskin. For me, medium LDs are just so heartbreakingly gorgeous in lambskin, and I can't imagine myself getting either calfskin or patent.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments ! I really am happy with this beauty, even more after my hesitations on the Chanel chevron so black.

Here are overall views of the bag :

I keep coming back to this thread and thinking about this bag even though I just got a Dior last month. Is this the medium or the large?

I'm probably just very inept at navigating this forum, but can you send me the link to your side-by-side Lady Dior and Chanel Boy? I'm definitely contemplating getting a medium caviar boy just so I'd have a bag in that size and not have to worry about scratching the lambskin. For me, medium LDs are just so heartbreakingly gorgeous in lambskin, and I can't imagine myself getting either calfskin or patent.

In the Dior subforum, you can see on the top the link to "Dior Reference Library" then The Lady Dior.
Here is the link :
http://forum.purseblog.com/dior-reference-library/the-lady-dior-709279-10.html