Sunset Boulevard Amarante or Pomme???

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone...

Thinking of getting the sunset boulevard but can't decide between the Amarante or Pomme D'amour???

Any feedback or modelling pics on them would be greatly appreciated...

Thank you all!

2. Personally, I don't like Amarante very much, especially for Spring/Summer.
    Pomme is a wonderful color, I have a Pomme agenda and it is such a perfect red :heart:, but I also like Bleu Nuit and Rosa Florentin.

3. Pomme Pomme Pomme ^^

4. Between these two colors I have to say Amarante.

5. Both!! Pomme when you feel like being sassy and Amarante when you need to be subtle.

6. Hahaha... I'd love to have both Annette but I already have the epi black montaigne clutch so I think I'll stick to just one for now... lol

7. Of course, POMME! Or be like pepsimax and get both. There are beautiful pictures in the clubhouse, in the SB thread.

8. amarante

9. I have and use both of them regularly. If I had to pick, I would pick the amarante because it is a little more elegant

10. This is easy. Since u already have the epi black montaigne clutch get the Pomme.

11. Pomme gets my vote

12. mmmmm pomme ...TDF

13. Pomme

14. Three months ago, I would have said Amarante. But today I say Pomme!

15. Pomme is such a delicious color!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice