Sunset Beach soap opera

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Does anyone remember this Soap. I cant stop thinking about it. I used to love this show. It was on in 1997 but I just loved it. I like the story line on the Island with the masked murderer, I liked the baby given to the daugher although it was the mothers baby and I loved the one where one girls boyfriends ex girlfriend was after her boyfriend back so she tried to give his new Girlfriend a disease from her mother. it had amazing storylines. If anyone else watched this please comment !. :nuts:

2. I remember. I loved how they had Ben & Meg meet online. I can't remember how they communicated (email or im). That was a good show. I was sad when it got cancelled. You can find old episodes on youtube.

3. i LOVED LOVED LOVED this soap hahaha i was sad when they took it off the air

4. I remember Sunset Beach on NBC. I also remember that they made it a fact to have everyone on the show play the age they actually were.