Sunscreen

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What Sunscreen do you use in your household ?

We use Bug & Sun, NO-AD SPF 45 sunblock, Coppertone Sport spf8 and Banana Boat Sport SPF 50.

2. La Roche Posay Anthelios XL SPF 60 Fluide Extreme :biggrin:

3. I use stuff from bath and body works. :smile: SPF 15

4. No-Ad's good stuff!

5. I recently moved to the middle east so I have become an addict to sunscreen:amuse: My top 3:

-Vichy spf 30 (face)
    -Nivea spf 25 (body)
    -DDF organcic sunscreen spf 30 (face)

6. I use Coppertone SPF 15 when I go to the beach :biggrin:

7. I use Clarins UV Plus SPF 40 every day. I use DDF Gel in the summer or their organic block (but the organic block runs :cry: ).

8. i use as much spf 55 as i can find. i go through 7-8 bottles a summer. but then again i work outside. most people don't use enough. you're not getting the actual spf listed on the bottle if you don't use the proper amount. about an ounce every 4 hours. i can't remember what i was using on my body last year, but it had anti oxidants in it, something oil free on my face and redken's uv rescue oil in my hair. i have something new from clinique for my eyes and lips this year too.

9. I use Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch SPF 30. I love how it's not oily at all

10. Clarin and I try to keep my pale body out of the sun!

11. I have really sensitive skin, and Peter Thomas Roth works well for me.

12. I use Coppertone sport spray spf 30, and Clinique Cityblock Sheer for my face.

13. i wear sunscreen everyday - the brand is a New Zealand One - i cant remember what its called but the cancer society put it out :smile:

14. A good one is Peter Thomas Roth Oil-Free SPF30. I use it on all my clients after laser treatments and its a great daily, sheer sunblock.

15. MD Formulations SPF 30+ (face)
    Coppertone 30 (sport or regular) for body

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice