Sunglasses case?

minxe

Dec 3, 2012
I hope this is the right place to put this, but I went to a Nordstrom Rack yesterday in Seattle, and I bought some new Tom Ford sunglasses that don't have a case. I love them, and they're amazing, but I'm so afraid of breaking them on accident. I couldn't find the right case for them in the store, and literally got YELLED AT by a SA when I asked for help! It was the worst service I've ever received, and I was so upset that I didn't even think to stand up for myself or ask for a manager :shucks: I just left. Stupid, I know, but I felt so attacked...

So I was wondering if you ladies knew of any place I could get a nice case for them? I don't even mind if it's a Tom Ford case (although that would be nice), I just don't want to break them. They're the Evelyns so they're kind of large.

I hope this is the right place to put this, but I went to a Nordstrom Rack yesterday in Seattle, and I bought some new Tom Ford sunglasses that don't have a case. I love them, and they're amazing, but I'm so afraid of breaking them on accident. I couldn't find the right case for them in the store, and literally got YELLED AT by a SA when I asked for help! It was the worst service I've ever received, and I was so upset that I didn't even think to stand up for myself or ask for a manager :shucks: I just left. Stupid, I know, but I felt so attacked...

So I was wondering if you ladies knew of any place I could get a nice case for them? I don't even mind if it's a Tom Ford case (although that would be nice), I just don't want to break them. They're the Evelyns so they're kind of large.

My experience was quite the opposite at a store in New York. I was trying on some sunglasses and there was an express checkout in the sunglasses area. A lady was paying for her sunglasses and the checkout guy apologized for not having the matching case. He said he is going to get her a different case that would fit her sunglasses. The lady said not to worry about it, and said that she did not need it. Well, the checkout guy insisted and added that the sunglasses need protection (I agree!). When it was time for me to pay for mine, I went to a checkout lady, and she said the same thing because they do not have the case for mine as well. So I guess, in that store, their SA's are well-trained to handle situations like this.

Now as for an alternative case, I like the Vera Bradley sunglasses cases, those oversized cases. You can go to eBay and get retired prints at around $20.

My experience was quite the opposite at a store in New York. I was trying on some sunglasses and there was an express checkout in the sunglasses area. A lady was paying for her sunglasses and the checkout guy apologized for not having the matching case. He said he is going to get her a different case that would fit her sunglasses. The lady said not to worry about it, and said that she did not need it. Well, the checkout guy insisted and added that the sunglasses need protection (I agree!). When it was time for me to pay for mine, I went to a checkout lady, and she said the same thing because they do not have the case for mine as well. So I guess, in that store, their SA's are well-trained to handle situations like this.

Now as for an alternative case, I like the Vera Bradley sunglasses cases, those oversized cases. You can go to eBay and get retired prints at around $20.

I would have much preferred to shop at that store... Considerate SAs are the best. I would have never thought to check ebay, thank you!