Summer shopper: Mulberry Bayswater tote or Saint Laurent?

Elena S

Oct 4, 2018
I got them this week and as usual like both, but can keep only one :biggrin:
fullsizeoutput_1929.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_1930.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_192b.jpeg
I kinda like the shape of Saint Laurent more and I think the size fits my frame better. Plus it's very lightweight. But Bayswater is also so lovely with its more blush color!

P.S. I also have a Madewell Transport tote around (waiting for a possible return). Here are two more photos for comparison:
fullsizeoutput_193b.jpeg
IMG_2507.JPG
Opinions??

Last edited:
Reactions: Kmora
I think the Madewell is really pretty and summery! I'd keep that one and return the others. Maybe do a little daytrip with the money. :biggrin:
Well, I was planning on keeping Madewell anyway as an everyday tote :biggrin: The quality is of course not that great as that of Mulberry or YSl. The straps are quite messy as well...
Here are a couple more mod shots, Bayswater is starting to grow on me :biggrin:
fullsizeoutput_194b.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_194f.jpeg

I really like the Bayswater on you as well! I ordered and then returned the Saint Laurent Shopping Tote (the east west style), because it felt a bit flimsy to me, although I do generally love Saint Laurent’s colors in this style. Out of curiosity, where was the Bayswater made? I heard many of their bags are no longer made in the UK.

Out of curiosity, where was the Bayswater made? I heard many of their bags are no longer made in the UK.
It’s made in England which feels very nice :smile:

My husband said that he definitely prefers YSL because he thinks it looks more elegant and uncommon (the NS style) which doesn’t make it easy at all since everyone here prefers the Bayswater :biggrin: I really like the Bayswater color, but I feel that it’s a bit too big... or not?... :biggrin: I also think that the YSL pendant is so cute! :angel: Argh!!!

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
It’s made in England which feels very nice :smile:

My husband said that he definitely prefers YSL because he thinks it looks more elegant and uncommon (the NS style) which doesn’t make it easy at all since everyone here prefers the Bayswater :biggrin: I really like the Bayswater color, but I feel that it’s a bit too big... or not?... :biggrin: I also think that the YSL pendant is so cute! :angel: Argh!!!
The YSL charm is very cute. It’s a hard choice!