Summer Movies..DaVinci Code, X men, the devil wears pradas...

kylieReese

Feb 2, 2006
I'm so excited for these movies to come out. Anyone here going to see them?? I'm going to see the Da Vinci code next week. Don't wanna be standing in a long line waiting for hours on opening night. Some people are saying it's one of the most anticipated movie in history. :nuts:

I can't wait to see DaVinci Code & The Devil Wears Prada. Unfortunately, here in Ensenada we have a movie theater that plays all American movies but they usually don't bring them down until months after the US. :mad: I can't wait to move back to the US. :love:

i'm so upset that the divinci code is getting such awful reviews. i was really really looking forward to seeing it. i usually agree with critics and after reading all the scathing reviews, i can't decide if i should spend the 30 bucks and probably be disappointed or just netflix it. :\

definately excited about x-men and devil wears prada though. and CARS!! am i the only disney/pixar nerd? i've been looking forward to cars for over a year now!! :smile:

I never cared about what the critics think. I can't wait for The DaVinci Code, X3 and let's not forget about Pirates of the Caribbean.

I'm just thankful The DaVinci Code is not another remake. :biggrin:

i am really excited for the movies too! the last one the bf and i saw was star wars 3!! haha...he is a very busy guy so we don't have much free time during normal activity hours.

pursegalsf said:
I never cared about what the critics think. I can't wait for The DaVinci Code, X3 and let's not forget about Pirates of the Caribbean.

Oh god... I can't wait to see Johnny in action again! That guy is so hot! :love::love:

Perja said:
I can't wait for The Devil wears Prada. DVC got really bad reviews over here and the trailer was so-so... Anyone else enjoy it?

I am dying to see this! I saw the lengthy trailer when I went to see Posieden and it was so-so. But I am going to see it anyway! LOL
Selena

I nearly forgot that DaVinci Code comes out today. I am too excited to see Over The Hedge (comes out today too)! I know what your thinking... but I could really use some animated craziness to give me a good laugh! Plus when I saw the trailer I nearly died laughing - the animals name the hedge Steve!!!! :lol: and thats my BF's name!!! It has great voices: Bruce Willis, Avril Lavigne, William Shatner, Wanda Stykes, Steve Carell.