Sukey tote - please help me !!

minababe

♥
O.G.
Jan 6, 2007
Does someone of you own this beautiful bag??
I found it at the online shop but never seen it in person.
I would like to know if you like it and maybe have someone modeling pics?
I think it would be a great summer bag because of the beige white combi.

Attachments

• tragetasche sukey.jpg
    tragetasche sukey.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 70
Hi,

I bought this at the end of last year, it was the black leather with beige fabric version. I bought this for my mum but was actually thinking about keeping it for myself. But as I promised my mum I had to give her away at the end. I borrowed off my mum for one day to get some experiences. I LOVE LOVE this bag, it is very light, easy-going and stay nicely on the shoulder. I love it. I saw this in store a few days ago as well, It did caught my eyes at first, i think the white trim was really nice but the only thing i would worry about is how easy to take care the lovely colour. But I am sure this bag can be used through out the year it doesnt matter which version/colour you went for.
Oh, one thing tho, I bought the large size, it is quite big and medium is plenty but depends on your preference, I love the large size and my mum preferred the medium size,either way I love this bag. so go for it!

I have two - one in the large black Guccisima and one in beige with the limited edition black Guccisima leather, also large. I'm 5'5" 105 lbs and LOVE IT! I've always loved big bags so that's what I grativitate toward.

My plan is to buy it in chocolate Guccisima in another month or so. Unfortunately, I don't think I have any modeling pics.

If you love it, buy it!!

Last edited:
do you have or can make some modeling pics? I would like to know how it looks in action.

Hi,

Sorry I dont have any modelling pics! I am 5"9 it fits nicely on me( the large size). You should always try go into the store try them on yourself as everybody is different.

Best of luck and let me know what you get at the end!:nuts: