Sukey Club!!! Pics & Comments!

Thanks everyone for the reply! I got that sukey with the red triming from reebonz. Sent it back to them for QC and they admitted that the alignment was off & I got my refund. The bag is supposed to cave in at the sides & look relaxed, but that one was just lopsided.

nadzero said:
Thanks everyone for the reply! I got that sukey with the red triming from reebonz. Sent it back to them for QC and they admitted that the alignment was off & I got my refund. The bag is supposed to cave in at the sides & look relaxed, but that one was just lopsided.

OMG. I got mine today and I have the same issue ! It's horrible I won't even do a reveal . Here it is

image-3410972019.jpg

Here's my medium Sukey tote in beige/blue Diamante with brown leather trim. She's a keeper!

firstgucci20120605-24_700.jpg

Does anyone know if this is still available (and if so, does anyone have an email address for their SA?)

Hey guys I'm new to purse forum I wanted to get some opinions before I take the plunge! I'm usually a Louis girl but I really love the style of the sukey. I was thinking about getting the large black sukey in the regular material I'm not sure if its canvas? I just wanted to know how the quality is and how they hold up and if its worth the money. I really really appreciate any input considering its such a large purchase and you ladies know best!

Fabric do wear faster than leather. I would go with the leather version.

Hey guys I'm new to purse forum I wanted to get some opinions before I take the plunge! I'm usually a Louis girl but I really love the style of the sukey. I was thinking about getting the large black sukey in the regular material I'm not sure if its canvas? I just wanted to know how the quality is and how they hold up and if its worth the money. I really really appreciate any input considering its such a large purchase and you ladies know best!