SUHALI LOCKIT Owners...

ilove2shop

O.G.
Jun 17, 2006
This has probably been asked before.. so forgive if so... I am seriously considering making my next purchase the Suhali Lockit.... does it bother anyone that it doesn't have a cell phone pocket? Is it a pain to use the zippered pocket? (Meaning does phone disappear down in pocket?) Thanks so much for your time!!

I don't have a Suhali Lockit, but the cell-phone pockets in most LV bags are useless to me. I think all cell-phone pockets are the same, and they are tiny. I have an iPhone and it barely fits. How big is your phone? I know Blackberry's and iPhones are a tight fit in most of the LV bags I've tried on/bought.

Its a Blackberry... I guess I have just gotten used to having a couple of pockets to chose from. I am now using Tivoli GM.... but I am fairly small and even though I absolutely LOVE my Tivoli - can't imagine not having it - I think I am almost ready for a little bit smaller bag. I just was curious if it was even a concern to the owners of the Suhali - or something they never even noticed because they like the bag itself so much.

I have the suhali lockit and I wished it had a cell phone pocket. It's not that hard to use the zipper pocket, I just leave it unzipped. The only thing is I can no longer use the pocket for other things and need to use an additional pouch in the bag.

I have no problems opening the bag, but to close it I find that it can sometimes be a bit harder.

Nevertheless it's still a lovely bag....

The lockit MM does have a cell phone pocket so I am assuming you are looking at the PM? I think its like a speedy, everything kind of gets jumbled together. I like using my bags that do have the cell phone pocket.