Suhali Lockit MM owners

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! I am thinking about purchasing a suhali lockit in Verone. The problem is, I cannot decide between the PM or MM. I currently own the black suhali pm and I love it! I would rather purchase the MM (the pm can be slightly small for my needs at times), but I am concerned it may be to big. For all of you who own the MM: do you think it is dressy enough, or does it look too bulky? I am about 5'4 110 lbs.

Thanks in advance for your feedback. If any of you have modeling pictures with a Suhali Lockit MM I would greatly appreciate it if you would post them!

2. I own the PM. I remember one of the ladies here (LVLux) owned the MM and could give you a great review. You should PM her and direct her to your thread.

3. Thanks!!

4. I thought it was too big, I sold mine.. let me see if I still have any pics on photobucket...

PS I didnt like how it slouched over so much if it wasnt stuffed with something.

5. #5 Feb 11, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
    I am 5'8 145 lbs :shame:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Heres Kim K carrying it... shows the size more..

[​IMG]

7. Thank you guys sooo much!! I definitely think I will go for the PM again!! Love the look of the pm, but thought a little extra room may help! I really appreciate the pics:smile:

8. You're welcome! I know what you mean about wanting a LITTLE bit more room with the PM.. but the MM is a big step up, unfortunately.

9. I prefer the PM, have one in verone and it is a lovely bag. Definately a classy looking bag to carry.

10. Anybody else have this discontinued Suhali Lockit MM? I have several PMs. The MM would give me the room I need, but I think it might look too big. I am 5'3" 108 lbs.

11. Hello! I am about your size and I personally thought the MM was too big on me. The pm was the perfect size for me (I'm 5'3, about 110lbs). HTH

12. Hi, I wish I could help you, but I don't have this bag yet. I considered both the pm and mm, and finally decided on the pm in white and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival. I'm hoping that it is large enough for my needs. I did notice that Yoogi's Closet has both white and black in mm, "gently worn" condition, and they have a return policy if you're not happy with the purchase.

13. Looks great on you!