Suggestions pour Homme?

I think that I'm officially swung in the direction of #2 and #3. I really agree with what Whateve said about the Duffle having poor organization with a N/S orientation. It would be make a great running around bag, but I should limit myself to necessities that will benefit me more.

Now I just need to trek down to a Coach boutique that carries both the classics and the men's line, which is a difficult combination to find.

#2 has my vote. The navy is a great color and the bag has a very masculine feel. #1 does not look very manly and is not practical to hold books because of its shape. #3 is ok but I agree with you about the navy and like the pockets and whole look of #2 the best. Good luck with your decision!

I have the classic field bag and i bought it for school and work- i love the everything about it- but you have some fantastic choices so i do not think you can go wrong-

Ah, you're EXACTLY who I need to hear from!

How does the leather hold up over time? Is the leather too thin for rugged wear? Does it handle weight well?

I was going to quote whateve in this, but since you've already seen it and narrowed it I would just emphasize that I agree. I looove the duffle but I think the two field bag options are more practical organization and access wise. I think the classic is more..umm...classic, and the new legacy is more modern. I assume the measurements are similar so that would be my main criteria. I would bet both leathers are durable and will age beautifully.

Personally I would lean more towards the newer style as I have an old musette bag which closely resembles the field bag and I maybe I'm a little tired of that look...but it's such a cool, classic look so don't let me sway you-that's more of personal preference.

In fact, darn I love that new legacy field bag! I have to be careful I don't look too "butch", :roflmfao: I tend to like the unisex/men's styles more than the women's stuff.