Suggestions for xmas gift for my boss

1. Hey all,

i am soliciting suggestions on what to buy for my boss? My boss is a male, 36 years old, have 5 kids..

I can't buy anything cheap, since he is the VP of the company.. so i gotta think hard :idea:

Please give me suggestions! Thank you everyone! :love:

2. XBox 360 - if he doesn't want it one of his kids will.

This might be kinda cheap - but a nice box of See's Chocolates makes pretty much everyone happy (except diabetics)

3. Gift card to a nice restaurant in town? Maybe the Melting Pot fondue restaurant or something like that, so he and his wife can enjoy a nice evening out? Hmm, I'll keep thinking of ideas!

4. cashmere sweater? macys has some nice ones for a good price
    around 80 i believe

5. A giftcard is always a safe choice - but the amount you spent is printed right on it. That always turns me off if I'm buying it for someone I have a formal relationship with.

6. I agree with Cristina's idea about the gift card to a restaurant. You can swing it both ways - a nicer place so that he and his wife can have a date night, or a family-oriented place so that he can bring his kids along.

7. I like those down vests from The North Face or Pantagonia, they make nice gifts for men or anyone for that matter I think, great quality, not expensive

8. Inquiring minds want to know: What did you end up getting the boss, Superbaby?

9. It's Xmas eve so I'm a little late to this thread - but a man always loves a very upscale umbrella - he would never buy for himself but loves to have - I got a Romero Britto for my BF (easier in Miami) He will love it!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice