Suggestions for womens running shoes?

Which Ons were you using? Do they not have a model in the Cloud line like the ones you had? The CloudX and Cloudflow are both good all-arounds but it depends on what kind of running you do.

If you liked On with its thicker sole and big drop but want to change brands, maybe try Hoka?

I will always suggest going to a local running store where they can analyze your feet and gait, because everyone is different. We wear a lot of Altra in my house but that is a barefoot zero drop type runner, not at all like the Ons. I always think that if a brand is working for you and you are not feeling any pain, stress, or injury, stick with that brand.

Reactions: nicole0612
Which Ons were you using? Do they not have a model in the Cloud line like the ones you had? The CloudX and Cloudflow are both good all-arounds but it depends on what kind of running you do.

If you liked On with its thicker sole and big drop but want to change brands, maybe try Hoka?

I will always suggest going to a local running store where they can analyze your feet and gait, because everyone is different. We wear a lot of Altra in my house but that is a barefoot zero drop type runner, not at all like the Ons. I always think that if a brand is working for you and you are not feeling any pain, stress, or injury, stick with that brand.
They were the basic running shoes which they have discontinued & are now telling customers
to do the 5.. They are OK but not really what I wanted & that brand did work
I don't like a thicker sole I really am looking for a walking shoe very similar to that
"classic walking/running shoe they did (mine are from 2021 so, they need to be replaced
in spite of not wearing them everyday)
Will look at HOKA, thanks for the suggestion

another vote for Hoka! they are super comfortable and come in different widths as well. I buy multiple pairs in the same color scheme if it's a color I like. I wear them almost every day and find that they are the most comfortable shoes for me if I need to do a lot of walking/running/standing. They do have a thicker sole, which I like, but if you're not used to that I think they have options with thinner soles.