Suggestions for luxury everyday earrings

Beautiful. They remind me of Harry Winston and graff cluster earrings. Would love to see mod shots

Hi so the embarrassing thing is that my ears aren’t pierced yet (Lol) but hopefully will get them pierced soo so I can wear the earrings but I put them against my ear just to show what they might look like and to get an idea about their size.

Attachments

• 2C63E0E1-70ED-4E63-9433-4943E9BD3CEE.jpeg
    2C63E0E1-70ED-4E63-9433-4943E9BD3CEE.jpeg
    133.9 KB · Views: 381
Reactions: Etriers
Hi so the embarrassing thing is that my ears aren’t pierced yet (Lol) but hopefully will get them pierced soo so I can wear the earrings but I put them against my ear just to show what they might look like and to get an idea about their size.

These are stunning! Do you mind if I ask if they are diamond? If so they have quite the presence for the budget you mentioned. I like many of the other suggestions by other members but love the choice you made in the end.

These are stunning! Do you mind if I ask if they are diamond? If so they have quite the presence for the budget you mentioned. I like many of the other suggestions by other members but love the choice you made in the end.

Thank you!!!! They are diamonds, at least that’s what the jeweller told me lol. Yes they seem to be a good value for money because they are from ana unknown local jeweller but surely it isn’t as good as Tiffany etc. But that’s okay :smile:

Reactions: VandaOrchid
Congrats @Bohochicfille - those look gorgeous!

For others looking at this thread for everyday earrings, I would highly recommend exploring makers of body jewelry as they specialize in designs meant to be comfortable and hygienic for 24/7 wear. Maria Tash has a huge selection of 14k gold studs and hoops with all kinds of stones, and her studs come in flatback versions so you can sleep in them without getting poked, like these:

Attachments

• 8EE99237-B0C6-457A-B198-D28AC95A9718.jpeg
    8EE99237-B0C6-457A-B198-D28AC95A9718.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 236
Oops...hit enter before I finished.

Body jewelry makes also craft in titanium which Is lighter and actually has its own antibacterial properties to prevent infection from constant wear. All mine are titanium and I wear them sleeping, showering, working out, everywhere!

B6731285-812C-4D94-BB00-83934C654B57.jpeg

Reactions: USCGirlie
Thank you!!!! They are diamonds, at least that’s what the jeweller told me lol. Yes they seem to be a good value for money because they are from ana unknown local jeweller but surely it isn’t as good as Tiffany etc. But that’s okay :smile:
Gorgeous and great choice. You never know...the diamonds could be far better than Tiffany...they don’t use excellent diamonds in settings like that.

Congrats @Bohochicfille - those look gorgeous!

For others looking at this thread for everyday earrings, I would highly recommend exploring makers of body jewelry as they specialize in designs meant to be comfortable and hygienic for 24/7 wear. Maria Tash has a huge selection of 14k gold studs and hoops with all kinds of stones, and her studs come in flatback versions so you can sleep in them without getting poked, like these:
I agree that studs with flat backs are amazingly comfortable! I have a pair of bvla diamond studs for my second piercings that use the threadless system. I don’t like threaded screw back studs like Maria tash (but her jewelry is beautiful!) because of the risk of them unscrewing. I like to change my main hole earrings every day so I can’t do threadless there, but they are great if you want earrings that you keep in 24/7!

Reactions: foxgal