SUGGESTIONS for accomodation in SEOUL for plastic surgery.... Hotel Vs Airbnb? any suggestions?

Nwaoma

Aug 20, 2023
Hello Everyone.
I and my sister will be heading to seoul in 2 weeks for some procedures. We are looking at clinics in gangnam and are looking for affordable but good places to stay.
Would you suggest Airbnb or Hotel?
And if hotel what suggestions would you give.
Would really appreciate the help

Both are good, but airbnbs are just better if you're on a budget. If you do end up deciding to do hotel over airbnb, a lot of clinics have discounted offers for certain hotels in the Gangnam area if you book through the clinic itself, so try asking the clinics what hotels they suggest.

If you’re comfortable taking public transport (which in Seoul is super safe, convenient, and easy), you can easily stay at a hotel.
Airbnbs are nice for feeling like “home”, but having the convenience of a hotel with cleaning staff and more centralized locations could sway your choice.

I stayed at an Airbnb for two weeks. I liked the convenience of being able to cook my own food in the immediate days after my surgery when I was all bandaged up and didn't want to go outside. I stocked up at the grocery store beforehand with things like noodles, tofu and veg so I could make easy meals on the stove. Just be aware that you need to throw out your trash in special trash bags. But it's easy to buy the required trash bags at any convenience store.

Last edited:
Reactions: lattegirlxo
It will be great to stay closer to the clinic, pros and cons for the hotel though, longer to stay in Korea should to Airbnb as more than a week, around 1 week hotel should better. However stay closer to the clinic to feel safer

Reactions: asy96a