suggest some great MESSENGER strap bags!

Jan 4, 2006
okay i'm expecting to have my hands full very soon.... i still love my bbags and paddies, but may have to concede to other more carryable bags?

let's get a list going for me please.. of lovely bags, smallish or roomy (pref), that can be slung and worn across the body?
or, bags for which a long body strap can be added/purchased..

and maybe not in lv monogram canvas

thanks!!

With two little ones, I would love one, too. I have a LeSportsac (deluxe everyday) in a cute print that I use for outings with the kids. I'm debating the M by MJ Dylan at NM, but I'm not sure it's big enough. Can't you attach a longer strap to your bbag?

^if only balenciaga made one to match...
otherwise, yeah, i could rig up a chain extender in matching hardware, but it'd be cool to have other options before that.. plus, the bbag First is still quite small

thanks ladies! keep the suggestions coming!

I have got two small Chanel messengers :love: (pics) and NM has some great messengers in the men's section.

Attachments

• chanel2.jpg
    chanel2.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 49
  • chanel7.jpg
    chanel7.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 57
i can't say enough about jas mb. i have a brown one from last year that i wear to death and it takes a beating!! the quality is VERY high at a reasonable price. nobody's going to know what designer it is, but that's part of why i love them...

http://www.barneyscoop.com/b/c/brow...index=6&prodIndex=6&listSize=33&categoryId=32

Grechen, our local newspaper just featured an article where Kim Robinson (well-known in Asia as a hairstylist) carries a Jas MB bag. :smile: It looks great!