Suggest me some satchel and messenger bags leather for my office?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello baggy world. I am software engineer in TCS . I want to buy sathel and messenger bags for my office. Can you suggest me some

2. Are you looking specifically for Dior satchels and messengers, or just from any designer? And were you looking for bags that can fit a laptop?

Dior has a number of bags that can be used for the office and can be worn cross-body, like the Diorever, Diorissimo, Be Dior, Lady Dior, and Diorama. Of these, the Diorever, Diorissimo, Be Dior, and large Lady Dior can fit a netbook.

As for tote-style bags, the Dior Open Bar and Dior Ultra are great working bags, and can fit quite a lot. The Open Bar comes with a detachable shoulder strap too.

3. Yes i am looking for dior only. No laptop but water bottle and makeup kit.

4. The Diorissimo would be a great bag for your needs. The best choice is the one in grained taurillon as it is durable and doesn't show creases easily either. Dior Diorissimo Spring 2016.jpg

5. you can also check the Dune bag