suede town

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hey everyone...
    i just purchased a suede town today in chestnut...i was just wondering how everyone's suede balenciaga's have held up...did you guys use anything to protect your bags?

i have the apple guard spray...just wondering if that would be okay??

thanks for your help!

2. #2 Oct 12, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
    i have a military suede folk. i bought the apple guard suede kit from amazon, but have not even opened the box. my bag has held up really well to everyday use (worn cross-body) even though i don't baby it :tup: apparently balenciaga treated the suede to make it tougher; looks like it's working.

3. ooooh this sounds beautiful, can you post some pics??!! :woohoo:

4. A suede Town? Really?!? I only thought the suede bags came in First, City, Work, and Folk. Wow, how exciting. You said you bought it in the Chestnut color. Is that the taupeish color or a darker brown? Can you post pics please? I would check the reference section to determine what products you may need to protect it. Congrats!

5. militaire suede town:

[​IMG]

castagna suede town (i bought this one and it's lovely):

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. whoa its beautiful!

7. Just come across, there is also suade Velo :smile:

8. thanks everyone for you input...i'll post pics today as soon as i get home from work:smile: it's a really beautiful bag! i didn't realize they made a town as well until i saw it in the store...i think they have one left at hershliefers if someone wants it:smile: they had one in the olive green color as well