suede town

anmldr1

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
hey everyone...
i just purchased a suede town today in chestnut...i was just wondering how everyone's suede balenciaga's have held up...did you guys use anything to protect your bags?

i have the apple guard spray...just wondering if that would be okay??

thanks for your help!

i have a military suede folk. i bought the apple guard suede kit from amazon, but have not even opened the box. my bag has held up really well to everyday use (worn cross-body) even though i don't baby it :tup: apparently balenciaga treated the suede to make it tougher; looks like it's working.

Last edited:
A suede Town? Really?!? I only thought the suede bags came in First, City, Work, and Folk. Wow, how exciting. You said you bought it in the Chestnut color. Is that the taupeish color or a darker brown? Can you post pics please? I would check the reference section to determine what products you may need to protect it. Congrats!

militaire suede town:

attachment.php

castagna suede town (i bought this one and it's lovely):

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0202.jpg
    IMG_0202.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0206.jpg
    IMG_0206.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 20
A suede Town? Really?!? I only thought the suede bags came in First, City, Work, and Folk. Wow, how exciting. You said you bought it in the Chestnut color. Is that the taupeish color or a darker brown? Can you post pics please? I would check the reference section to determine what products you may need to protect it. Congrats!

Just come across, there is also suade Velo :smile:

thanks everyone for you input...i'll post pics today as soon as i get home from work:smile: it's a really beautiful bag! i didn't realize they made a town as well until i saw it in the store...i think they have one left at hershliefers if someone wants it:smile: they had one in the olive green color as well